Wie geht es Ihnen? (Hello All! How are you?)
Well, this was an “over-the-board” way to show you that I’m learning Deutsch. From now on I will make this sudden, quite obvious inserts of “Deutsch” in my articles.
Today I would write a letter to express my observations about “Over Achievers” or “Over Ambitious” people I have met until now. So without going around the bush with another paragraph let’s get straight to the point.
Dear Over – Achiever/Ambitious friend,
This is what you do:
- You are always working.
- You complete 1 level and before you rejoice you start preparing for the next level.
- There is no time to celebrate.
- Somehow you are never satisfied.
- It never gets over.
- Sometimes what you have is never enough.
- You postpone or keep pushing your finish line.
- You want to make the most out of every moment, every minute wasted feels like a loss sometimes.
- Every task you start, you want to finish.
And this is what you should know:
- At the end of the day, you achieve considerably higher than the dreamy and procrastinators.
- Though in your eyes, you feel there is a long way to go and you haven’t achieved anything or done anything applaudable in your life, you are a great achiever(s), influencer(s) and inspiration to many.
- Though you feel you are a rock yet to be polished, you are already a shining bright diamond in the eyes of others.
So, mein Liebe, I admire you for what you have achieved and what you are working on! I’am proud of you. <3
P.S. Throwing in this picture of colorful leaves for some credits. Until the next time stay healthy, joyful and awesome just like me 😉